Friday, September 22, 2023

Blog Posting Activity



For this activity, we had to choose one or two inanimate objects and create a story containing 15 shots. We had to put these shots into a PowerPoint and explain them.




My partner and I chose to do our story about a malicious pencil who attempts to harm/decease the paper by writing on it. However, the paper eventually overcomes the pencil by crumpling over the pencil. The preface of the story is to develop the purpose of how your actions always have a way of coming back to you, and that you will not get away with being selfish.



I approached the project well and came up with a good idea. I definitely could improve on my knowledge of the shots and being able to identify the shots.




Presentation30.pptx (sharepoint.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

These videos not only reflect my process of this projectc but also my intentions I tried to put out into the world. After putting in lots of...