Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Revised script and changes made

In today's blog, I wanted to talk about the way I developed my script and some revisions I made. First, I utilized the Canva template, "TV and Film Script Doc in Black and White Agnostic Style" and lots of script examples to create the ideal screenplay I wanted.  I had to alter my script as I didn't capitalize the names of the characters throughout the whole script, only during dialogue. I also had to change the way one of our characters, "Jessica," spoke to Lily. This is so that viewers get an authentic perspective of how teenagers communicate. I had quite a lot of words/sentences bolded, so I had to fix that as well. I added "INT." and "EXT." to specify where the scenes take place. 


Here is my revised script:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

These videos not only reflect my process of this projectc but also my intentions I tried to put out into the world. After putting in lots of...