Sunday, March 24, 2024

CCR updates



Since Madi is now editing most of the project since I acted in all of it, and did lots of scenes without her, she agreed to edit the project. This way, I now have time to film and edit my CCR's. 

I'm not going to lie, I am procrastinating a bit. I'm going to Aruba on Wednesday, meaning I have Monday and Tuesday to create the scripts and film at least one of my CCR's.

The first video will probably be filmed on the trip. For my first video, regarding the questions, "How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues?" and "How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?" I will create a podcast environment, based off of a Jake Shane, "Therapuss" vibe and a Tana Mongeau, "Cancelled' vibe. My friend Jessica will interview me using a cozy background much like Jake and Tana do.







If I film in Aruba, I will have a prettier background.


For the second video, regarding the questions, "How did your production skills develop throughout this project?" and "How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project?" I will do these two as a normal, plain video like this where I create the CCR like a regular video, with multimedia and all, and then repeat the whole script as the video plays and say how it is my "special talent." I think this one will be more efficent.


I will create both scripts in my upcoming blog posts, with the multimedia and everything that I will show in the videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

These videos not only reflect my process of this projectc but also my intentions I tried to put out into the world. After putting in lots of...