Saturday, March 9, 2024

Possible Filming Locations

For the film opening, I visualized most of it being filmed obviously in a school. I could see the beginning of her walking into a school outside of Cypress Bay and through the white gates. I also like the hallways of Cypress Bay, but it may be a little too crowded so we may film during lunch, when it is not as crowded, and bring a few friends to be the actors. I could have a few teachers who have the same lunch as me, and ask for their permission to just pop out of their classroom and say “Hi Lily.” 

For the bathroom scene, we want to do this outside of school as it may cause a mess in school that we won’t have time to clean up. It also will take a couple of tries so we want to do this after school on the day we film so that Lily (me) is still wearing the same outfit as she was in the hallway.  For this specific scene, it should be shot in a public bathroom, as it looks very similar to a school restroom. we were thinking of doing it either at Gator Run Park or Publix because those restrooms are very similar to the school restrooms. 

For the classroom scene, I need permission from one of my teachers to let me use their room. The room does not need to look like anything specific, as it just needs to look like a normal classroom. 

For the bedroom scene, I think that any bedroom in my house or Madi’s house will work. We will primarily show the bed rather than the whole bedroom. We just have to make the bed look like it’s been slept in, with Lily, dressed in a men’s button-down, giving the idea that she has slept with a man. I think that my filming locations are pretty manageable I just have to get lots of permission from people

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

These videos not only reflect my process of this projectc but also my intentions I tried to put out into the world. After putting in lots of...