Sunday, March 10, 2024

Filming/Editing Schedule

Hi!! I’m back for my third blog post of the week. Creating a filming and editing schedule requires careful planning. Keep in mind that the following schedule will definitely have adjustments. Here's my schedule for completing my project by mid-April:


Pre-production (March 1 - March 7):



•Review and finalize any remaining script details.

•Confirm availability of filming locations.

•Ensure necessary permissions for shooting.

•Confirm actors and roles.

•Schedule rehearsals if needed.




Production (March 8 - March 21):



Week 1 (March 8 - March 14):

•Filming of bedroom scenes.

•Capture any flashback scenes.




Week 2 (March 15 - March 21):


•Create throw-up

•Film high school classroom scenes.

•Begin filming hallway and eye contact scenes.




Post-production (March 22 -29):

•Initial review of filmed footage.

•Identify any additional shots needed.




Editing (March 29 - April 2):


•Begin working on the rough cut of the film.

•Add music and sound (Foley) effects.

•Share the rough cut with classmates and friends for feedback.

•Make necessary changes.


This schedule will help me figure out times to allow for flexibility and adjustments as needed. Adjustments will be required based on the availability of our members, actors, rooms, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

These videos not only reflect my process of this projectc but also my intentions I tried to put out into the world. After putting in lots of...