Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Yikes


Blogger..... I am stressinggggg!!!! My teacher just introduced the CCR and I have never felt more stressed. 

I have to answer 4 questions. 

  1. How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues?
  2. How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?
  3. How did your production skills develop throughout this project?
  4. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project?


I plan to include the first two questions in one video and the other two in another video. My first two questions will be in a "Get Ready With Me" video, a popular trend on TikTok, where people talk while doing their makeup routines. I am still figuring out the second two questions but I know I want to use my mini mics and have someone follow me around school.




The time limit for the two videos combined is 10 minutes. It’s important to make them very creative and just make them a reflection of my project. I noted that when citing research, it should be valid. To make your video more interactive, I should move while talking and not have a talking head. I also noted that you should not wing it, and not provide general responses.




For the first question, I broke down by first discussing genre conventions/characteristics. Then I understand which genre characteristics I embraced and which ones I challenged or why I didn’t use some genre characteristics. I should definitely also discuss representation and how individuals and groups are illustrated.




For the second question, I broke it down by discussing the target audience, like age, gender, and common interests. Then I should explain how we engage the audience through techniques. Lastly, I should discuss my distribution strategy, for example, streaming and film festivals.



For the third question, I broke it down by asking what I did and how did I schedule. It also involves how my process was evolved/research and planning. I have to explain what I did to change or adapt. Lastly, I have to reflect on where I started versus where I ended or talk about any projects in the past that helped with this project.




For the fourth question, I broke it down by how I integrated technology like software, hardware, or online. Software could be things like editing, or apps for filters. Hardware could be a phone, camera, tripod, or lighting that I used. Online could be like Blogger, or Canva, which was highly used. I have to explain if technology helped me overcome obstacles and if I learned new technologies through this process. I also have to explain if it helps me solve any problems. Also, add a final statement or an ending. That includes what I learned or what I can improve on this project.




I noted that as I film, it’s important to take pictures of me doing the process so that I can add examples to my video. I also noted that the video seems to get boring or if I’m talking for a little bit of time then I should add some music with no lyrics.




I think it’s most important to create a script, present info, creatively, and incorporate research.




That’s all!! Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

These videos not only reflect my process of this projectc but also my intentions I tried to put out into the world. After putting in lots of...